Ever uploaded your photos to Airbnb and then accidentally deleted them or lost them? Happens to the best of us! Fortunately there is a quick and easy way to download those photos you have misplaced from your Airbnb listing.
Here is a quick and easy guide to downloading high quality versions of your Airbnb photos.
- Go to your listing – either live or preview – and click on the photo you want to download.
- Next, right click and select ‘Open Image In New Tab’ from the menu. This will give you access to the original image.
- In order to make sure the image is at its maximum size, take a look at the end of the end of the URL. The standard size image URL looks like this ‘https://a0.muscache.com/im/pictures/9ac101b6-9e7b-4570-a135-46609475b1a3.jpg’. However, in order to access the maximum size, you will need to add ‘?aki_policy=xx_large’ to the end (this may already be there for some so ignore this step if so).
- The next steps will depend on the version of Airbnb you are using, as it changes depending on country/region. Some users will now be able to right click and select ‘Save Image As’ in order to download the photo as a JPEG. However, some will only be able to download the image as a .webp – which is no use. If you have this issue, go to step 5.
- Head to https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg or a similar .webp to JPEG conversion site, upload your .webp images and hit convert. Download your JPEG’s and you are good to go.
Hoorah! You’ve now downloaded your Airbnb photos in high quality. Give us a comment if you have any issues.